F150 LEVELING KIT - Ford (M-18000-F15A)
- Product ID: M-18000-F15A
KEEP YOUR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
Our Fox "Tuned by Ford Performance" 2.0 Performance Series IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Front and Rear shock kits are loaded with the advanced technology and features that you expect from Fox and are then taken to the next level through tuning by Ford Performance Engineers. These proprietary kits are designed and tested to optimize ride and performance both Off- and On-road, making them the best solution for the most discriminating performance enthusiasts
Also, see our Ranger Suspension Kit.
- Fits 2015-2019 F-150 4WD models
- Shocks feature precision impact extruded aluminum bodies that increase cooling capacity and are rust resistant
- Front coil-overs feature top quality racing coils selected to deliver the optimal spring rate
- Levels truck front-to-rear
- Improves front approach angle: 31.0 deg. vs. 26.0 deg. stock
- Improves breakover angle: 23.0 deg. vs. 21.0 deg. stock
- Vehicle-specific upper front mounts include a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration
- Locking, spring preload rings allow easy front ride height and preload adjustments
- Provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions
- Easy bolt-on installation with no other modifications required
Body Body Plating Hard-anodized for a durable finish Reservoir Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen Components Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum Shaft 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel Piston Race-developed high-flow piston design Valving Ford Performance specific valving to maximize performance Seals Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal Oil JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures Bushings Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation